Friday, October 14, 2011

Ode to Tim

Just a quick note to publicly thank Tim for being so amazing this last week and always.  He was perfect in every way.  Kept me strong when I was crumbling stroked my head when I would shake with uncontrollable pain.  Wiped me, bathed me, dressed me, and still told me I was beautiful.  Prayed for me like real men do.  Even had a hospital bed waiting for me at home so I don't have to worry about getting and out of bed or being uncomfortable.  I cry as I write this because I feel so lucky to have him.  What did I do to deserve him?  I don't know know, but I'm hanging on.  Thanks Timmy for being so good to me, not just when its good.  Love you and thank you for posting on my blog when I didn't even know my name. :)

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet that brought a tear to my eye. You have a great husband and he loves and adores you so much. You guys are too cute and make very cute babies lol.

    ReplyDelete