Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hot Momma!

I just had to post this because for the first time since this painful ordeal I'm seeing how worth it was.  Now I  didn't make the decision to have this surgery because I looked funny because I had ample time to make that decision.  I had it because I was beginning to have much more pain associated with my curve and the younger you have this corrective procedure the better the outcome overall.  Now that being said, there are some MAJOR perks to having your spine straightened out.  I look amazing!!  I haven't said that about myself since I was 16, I think.  I just took my clothes off and looked at myself in a full length mirror for the first time and the change in my body is miraculous.  My back is completely straight, my rib hump is essentially gone. Nobody, not even me can see it.  I have a beautiful, even waistline.  Oh, and when you grown about 1.5 inches over night in the back it does wonders for your front.  Instant tummy tuck and breast lift, seriously!  So, happy me!!  On that happy note, I've had a pretty active morning and my body is telling me its nap time.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the transformation. Honestly though, you have always been beautiful and even more so on the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome I'm so happy for you but you already was a hot mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison , YOU WERE a hot mamma before!!! Solo te quiero decir que te
    ADMIRO tremendamente, y que le sigo pidiendo a Dios que tu recuperacion sea rapida!!!!
    un beso
    Tere Clarke

    ReplyDelete