Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's gloomy outside, and in

Sort I haven't posted in a couple of days. Recovery has been tough. I'veen spending much of my time feeling bloated, and throwing up. Throwing up after having your spine fused is awful!! It Sunday morning and Tim has just left to go spend some time with the kds today. I'm sitting and staring out of the window watching lots of rain fall.

On a positive note, I am walking without my walker now all the time, and am able to go to the bathroom all by myself. I'm due for my sponge bath this morning at some point.

Sorry thus post is so scattered, but that pretty much sums up what's going on in my head. I can't connect my thoughts together very well, and the constant pain in my back is making all tasks difficult.

I'll have Tim update today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment